Hi, my name is Lori. I’m 44 and here is my story about my weight loss experience and a few thoughts about it.
There are a lot of different competing schools of thought going into fat loss. It seems to never end. One day you are supposed to avoid fat, then you are supposed to avoid sugar, and then it’s carbs that are the villain. Sometimes you are told to take pills to make you thin. Sometimes you are told to starve yourself and worry about calories constantly. Sometimes you have to start up an extremely rigorous exercise regime. Sometimes you are told that a magic machine that zaps your abs will tighten up your tummy. How are you to ever expect to find something that actually works for you, and isn’t completely unreasonable?
Well, here’s an alternative. I’ve found one internet product, its name is Fat Loss Factor. It has been developed as a much more effective way of dealing with your extra weight, and bringing you down to a much more reasonable size. Fat Loss Factor was developed by Dr. Charles, a licensed chiropractor, wellness professional, and speaker who has worked for his entire life to help people lose weight in a healthy manner. Let’s be perfectly clear: this is not a magic cure. This is a simply an effective plan.
My result with weight loss factor.
As a perfect example, let’s look at me. I’am a woman who used Dr. Charles’ Fat Loss Factor, and I managed to lose weight in just 5 days! My name is Lory, I’am 44 years old and I have two children, and was up to 210 pounds at one point. Like many people, I’ve tried a couple different diets, and hadn’t had much luck. However, in that short 5 days with Fat Loss Factor, I’ve lost 2 inches on my stomach, and was already healthier. That was enough to drop 3 dress sizes! Over time I’am eventually lost 50 pounds with Fat Loss Factor, a whole 9 dress sizes! I was not exactly blessed genetically, either. My family had several health issues: obesity, heart disease, and such. I also ate an average diet. I still eats the food I love, in fact.
However, I need to know a couple things in order to really lose weight like I did. Before getting to the real solution of Fat Loss Factor, keep an eye out for these 7 common misconceptions.
1. First off, being overweight or thin is not a genetic issue. You are not predestined to be one kind of weight from birth. You can change the way your genes work. Remember how my family had always been overweight? Well, I changed how my genes worked for me with Fat Loss Factor.
2. Overeating problems can definitely make it harder to lose weight, but the secret is that you do not need to worry about the eating itself. You should address the stress underlying your eating problem. Managing your stress helps stop your hormones from going crazy and causing you to craze all of the foods that are no good for you.
3. Fad diets are not good for you in the long term. Yes, you can lose weight quickly with a fad diet, but that weight will not stay away. They might just serve as a temporary solution, or they can even cause you to lose muscle mass before the weight comes back as fat. That’s not helpful at all.
4. A lot of people feel like there isn’t time to be healthy, work out, and prepare healthy meals. That’s utterly untrue. You do have time, you should spend the time to take care of yourself, and it will take less time than you might expect. This will not be instantaneous, but this is time worth spending on yourself. I was able to take just a couple minutes out of her day (it takes less than 5 minutes to make a good, healthy meal, and exercise only takes about 30 minutes every other day) to take care of herself, even with 2 kids! You can do this too.
5. Exercise is certainly good for you, but the kind of exercise you do matters. A lot of people believe crunches and sit ups will get rid of bell fat. That doesn’t make sense. Why your body only use fat stored in one part of your body while working out? Further, these exercises will only build up muscle underneath the fat, which just pushes the fat out more. It’s much more effective to work your whole body and burn more fat than simply doing stomach-targeted exercises.
6. This is a great one. You don’t actually need to give up your favorite foods! Some “junk foods” actually make your body process food faster, and can help you burn fat. You just need to know which foods help you, and which foods are going to make everything worse for you.
7. Your thyroids alone are not making you fat. Your thyroid controls your metabolism, which is at the core of all of these misconceptions. Your thyroids can slow your metabolism if they are not operating properly, but they can also speed up your metabolism and help the fat go away very quickly!
I’ve learned that by knowing these misconceptions and following along with Fat Loss Factor, I lost a massive amount of weight. I am quite healthy now. Honestly, once you figure out these misconceptions it’s fairly straight-forward. Use common sense, know what is in your food, and know how those ingredients affect your body and how it processes fat. Take some time to exercise and treat your body right. This worked out very well for me, and it can just as easily work out for you.
If you need to lose your weight in 5 days, I recommend you Fat Loss Factor, here is official page link: